Engaged employees. Aligned goals. Sustained growth.
Our Power Team Workshop is designed to energize, educate, and align your leadership team to your company goals. Often your team may feel disconnected from each other leading to frustrated employees, a lack of engagement, and higher turnover. Our training program helps to bridge the gap and provide the training, systems, and processes to leaders needed to align with the company vision.
We will show your leaders how to drive profitability while effectively balancing employee engagement and customer satisfaction. Your leaders will leave our workshop with a deep understanding of the profit chain, the tools and understanding to maximize profits, new strategies for success, and a renewed sense of teamwork and commitment to achieving your common goals.
The workshop can be conducted over the course of weeks or months, depending on the needs of the operations. This also allows the team the opportunity to put into practice what is learned during the workshop sessions.
Our Power Team Workshop
The Power Team workshop includes:
- A five-day operation review and financial workshop facilitated by Patrick McClary
- Operational observations and leadership meetings with the FOH and Culinary leadership teams
- Three half-day financial workshops with the Food & Beverage Leadership team
- Two half-day 1:1 personalized coaching session with FOH Manager and Chef
- Senior Leadership wrap-up session
- A deep dive into the financial reports with complementary strategies that will increase profitability and teamwork
- Sessions and material customized using your financial reports and system information
- Continued support for your FOH and Culinary leadership teams with 10 1-hour 1:1 or group coaching sessions to help put what they have learned into action,
- A report summarizing observations and recommendations two weeks after the conclusions of the workshop
- All leadership participants will receive copies of the information reviewed in the workshop